Friday, January 28, 2005

I be a hypocrite if it wasnt true

"Ok, just stop that. At a bare minimum, you are cute. In a lot of circles, you would be considered hot. You like a person who treats you like crap because somewhere in your head you think you can't do better. You aren't fat, You aren't ugly, You aren't missing any limbs. There isnt any reason to think people see you as anything but attractive and desirable. You can do a hell of a lot better. Demand respect because that is the minimum you deserve."
I just snapped at Inno. Why do people put themselves through crap for no reason? I'd kill for no reasons to be honest.

And it gets worse:

Fuck the not ready for a relationship stuff. He should NOT be degrading you in public at all, boyfriend, fuck buddy, or stranger in the street. He may have good intentions but he is performing bad actions. He is screwing with your head. The abuse will only get worse.

I have often wished for one day (one lousy day) but things like this make me think that even then it wouldn't work. I hope she gets help or helps herself. She has a chance.

No comments: