Winter's cold, spring erases
And the calm away by the storm is chasen
Everything good needs replacing
Look up, look down all around, hey satellite
Monday, February 28, 2005
Friday, February 25, 2005
Wednesday, February 23, 2005
Oh heaven restores you in life
I spent a lifespan with no cellmate
The long way back
Saying meanwhile can't we look the other way?
You're weightless, semi-erotic
You need someone to take you there
Saying meanwhile can't we look the other way?
Why can't we just play the other game?
Why can't we just look the other way?
Monday, February 21, 2005
2. I have had sleep paralysis and insomnia off and on for a long time
3. I am at work far too much but I don't actually work enough
4. I don't have nearly as much money as everybody seems to think.
5. I am amazed at how much I have accomplished in life considering how lazy I am.
6. I am afraid of growing up which is why I don't own a house, haven't bought a new car, and why I refuse to apply for management.
7. I been in love once.
8. I hate buying things for myself.
9. Physically, how I feel ranges from complete crap to marginally below par on a day to day basis.
10. I came thisclose to not going to college at all. Not of my own free will either.
11. I was complimented on my penis today
12. I worry that I will someday get Alzheimer's like several of my relatives
13. I feel old (see 6)
14. Hypocrisy is my one big bugaboo
15. I need to get laid.
Friday, February 18, 2005
Thursday, February 17, 2005
Tuesday, February 15, 2005
On one hand, I kind of like it. But Im not happy with the way the mustache part is coming in. It doesnt totally connect and the hair that is there is fairly light. So it looks like a huge gap.
I will probably end up shaving it. Not right now though.
Monday, February 14, 2005
I also decided that I need to get my sleep schedule in order. I won't have much choice when we move offices (April 11th!!). Damn management. System has been fine for years and years. But not anymore because "we" are screwing up. And I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn. Maybe the new schedule will motivate me to workout again. Its been forever and ever since I did that. I think back and can't begin to fathom how I lost 60 pounds.
Elena said she wouldn't date me if Vince died. And she doesn't fuck people she doesn't date. Bitch. You call yourself a friend.
Sunday, February 13, 2005
I come to realize I hate cutting my own hair but its for the same reason I cut my hair. Going bald sucks and that makes it that much harder to cut it so it looks halfway decent.
Someday, I will go crazy. Then I will get the hair transplants, the laser eye surgery, and lose the 100 pounds. I think right now I would settle for the hair.
Saturday, February 12, 2005
- A substantial decline in the stock market in the near future to push dividend yields back up to the levels they need to be.
- Stagnant wages and a permanent jump in the profit share to push dividend yields up to the levels they need to be.
- A large jump in firm payouts, supported by the fact that accounting earnings are massively understated.
- A long-run trade surplus of 6% of GDP.
Some people expressed confusion at all this stuff (Hey Moz!). Well quick version:
Right now, SS collects more money than it sends out. The extra is put into a Trust Fund(think a bank account). Republicans think the Trust Fund will run out of money in the future. It is possible. They are suggesting that we should change the system to one in which people invest their money in the stock market. It should make up the shortfall (or so they claim). The issue is whether it is possible for SS to fail AND the private accounts to suceed. That is what the statements above discuss. It is possible but so unlikely or scary as not to be something you want to plan for.
Thursday, February 10, 2005
This life has allowed me to drift aimlessly for a long time now with no real consequences. The question is if I had a harder life would it actually be more productive, more useful. And yes it was a lie of omission when I didnt say my sig was how I often feel in response to Bridey. But one learns not to constantly bitch about how they feel if they don't want to cause undo harm.
Wednesday, February 09, 2005
The interesting point is stagnant real wages would reduce future Social Security benefits. In effect, the wage index would equal CPI and therefore, it would have the effect of the cuts Bush has proposed. The question becomes is the net effect eliminating any solvency benefit the Bush cuts has and therefore, causing more problems (debt) down the road?
Someone still needs to ask why Bush is such an economic pessmist.
Tuesday, February 08, 2005
My ATM card works now. It is nice to be able to have cash again. They put a fraud hold because I bought gas. They considered it unusual behavior. Somewhere, Brad is snickering. Bastard.
And it seems that Thread has finally died.
Not a bad day. Still tired though.
Monday, February 07, 2005
- That thread is still going on. It is ridiculous. They are now arguing the equivalent of Hitler (yes I am fucking godwinning it) isnt so bad because Mussolini did some bad shit too.
- The Patriots won. Another year of listening to how I should Felliate Tom Brady every chance I get because he is so underrated.
- I just feel like crap. I think I am "not quite" sick. Wish my body would pick one or the other.
- My ATM card still doesnt work. Granted I did nothing today but they should have called me by now.
- I am turning the Kim shit into something in my head it should not be. It was random and not symbolic of anything dammit.
Sunday, February 06, 2005
Also, I noticed that my sitemeter exploded. Jesus, I have an audience now. Well welcome all. I know some of you I am sure (Hey Zabka!). Some are clearly random though. Anyway I hope it isnt a waste of your time.
Saturday, February 05, 2005
Better birthday present then i would have expected.