Thursday, March 30, 2006

Good Day

Today was a good day (I guess is, not quite over yet). Absolutely beautiful weather (70s, breezy). Car inspection went without a hitch. I decided to take the entire day off. Needed the break really after this long biweek, too. Well, I was home so I decided to actually cook. I used that leftover eggplant with spaghetti for lunch. Came out good again. I think that is now an official "how to use frozen fried eggplant" recipe. For dinner, I contemplated making the curry but I should get some bamboo shoots for that. So I decided to try something with that kilebasa in the freezer. Some corn, some carrots, some string beans... viola. I added some cheese to the final product for a little bit extra.


The second can of corn may have been a bit too much. Have plenty of leftovers now too (probably two more meals worth).

Still need to decide on a cell phone but at least I know what I am going to do.

I also decided to be a tad more assertive. What I have been doing so far seems to be working, much to my surprise. I figured what the hell. It is playing with house money for me. (now that I mentioned the situation publicly it will probably blow in my face. oh well).

No comments: