Monday, June 05, 2006

What am I, a clown?

Apparently, I am here to amuse you. Or entertain you in some way.

Being an engineer, I have a love for numbers. So when I started this blog over a year ago, I signed up for a hit counter. I didn't think anybody would ever read it. I mean I am just a random person. But surprisingly, random people will read what other random people have to say. It is an interesting thing.

So what does that have to do with anything? Well my hit counter recently went through the roof. (The stats are publicly available if you want to see. Just click on the little icon and it should lead you to the page.) Anyway, one or several people have been spending a lot of time reading my entire blog. And supposedly, the hits are local (the tracker isn't 100% accurate). I will admit to being curious (I mean really who wouldn't?) but no I don't want to know who you are. I just wanted to say welcome and I'm glad you are entertained enough to read that many pages (and really that is what caused me to write this post. 87 pages? just wow.). So, I hope you continue to read, laugh, cry, get pissed, mock me behind my back, whatever. I just hope your aren't bored.

No comments: