Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Worst Mindset ever

Milestone birthdays have a habit of causing reflection on one's life. It also causes one to remember the past. I ran across some old emails with a friend named John who I long have lost touch with. I recognized me yet not me. And there was my friend, patient and understanding with my ranting. Truth in my madness? There were facts but nothing representing what can be considered truth.

I come to the conclusion that I am the
> personification of the
> fact that there is NOT someone for anyone. I am
> gonna be 25 in less than a
> month and I have realized that not one girl has ever
> though enough of me to
> withstand a hour of my company for a free meal. So
> as you can see, I am
> feeling just great about myself.


I need to email John...

No comments: