Saturday, September 02, 2006

Uncertainity

I don't know if I should be encouraged by progress and minimal sucess or disappointed that the success isnt more in line with what is "normal". Well hopefully it is exponential growth like it has been so far. I should catch up to my real age by what? 40? then.

My confidence work-wise was shaken recently. I dont know if I should move up. Choices...

And now I think I am getting a bald patch on the side of my head. Jesus. Just fall out entirely already. I hate shaving it but it is forcing me more and more to that choice. It is easy when it is the only fucking choice.

Weekend has been bad so far. Tomorrow should hopefully be better. Monday night have dinner with Pete. Been far too long. Should be fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice. Bald patch on the side?

Normal, snormal. That conventional life isn't for everyone. And it has its own problems. Trust me, I know.