Sunday, February 06, 2005

Annoyance

Well I called today to find out why my ATM card would not work last night. It gave me a strange error "Card can not be used." Apparently there is a fraud hold on my account. They, however, didnt see fit to call me or notify me in anyway. So when I got somebody, the girl said she needed to transfer me to get it resolved. I get transfered and the phone actually rings. No hold just ringing. I let it ring for about 5 minutes. Looks like I will have to go to a branch and get this crap resolved.

Also, I noticed that my sitemeter exploded. Jesus, I have an audience now. Well welcome all. I know some of you I am sure (Hey Zabka!). Some are clearly random though. Anyway I hope it isnt a waste of your time.

3 comments:

Carme PadrĂ³ said...

Well, not all your audience is known by you! I'm the anonimous that uses to post (well, just did it twice, but....it's more than the ratio! -no offence!-)
And I'll go on reading you, your site is funny! :)

sig said...

You are welcome to stay and read. :) and you can comment anonymously or not, its fine.

Anonymous said...

I am reading/stalking too!


EasyPeasie