Monday, February 07, 2005

My own personal hell

Ok the last couple of days have just had all sorts of sucky things going on.

  1. That thread is still going on. It is ridiculous. They are now arguing the equivalent of Hitler (yes I am fucking godwinning it) isnt so bad because Mussolini did some bad shit too.
  2. The Patriots won. Another year of listening to how I should Felliate Tom Brady every chance I get because he is so underrated.
  3. I just feel like crap. I think I am "not quite" sick. Wish my body would pick one or the other.
  4. My ATM card still doesnt work. Granted I did nothing today but they should have called me by now.
  5. I am turning the Kim shit into something in my head it should not be. It was random and not symbolic of anything dammit.
I still feel old and past my time though. That is what it is really about. Maybe this means I should just buy the damn house. So what if I fuck up. At least, it is something.

No comments: