Monday, February 14, 2005

Some days Good, Some days Bad

Well, I was told today that they think my grandmother had a heart attack. This isn't good. She is a worrier. It is definitely the stress. God knows she eats healthy and she is thin (maybe even too thin). Bleh, I wish my uncle would grow up.

I also decided that I need to get my sleep schedule in order. I won't have much choice when we move offices (April 11th!!). Damn management. System has been fine for years and years. But not anymore because "we" are screwing up. And I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn. Maybe the new schedule will motivate me to workout again. Its been forever and ever since I did that. I think back and can't begin to fathom how I lost 60 pounds.

Elena said she wouldn't date me if Vince died. And she doesn't fuck people she doesn't date. Bitch. You call yourself a friend.

No comments: