Thursday, September 08, 2005

Emails and streaks

So I replied to the shoe girl tonight. We will see if I break my streak. She is damn cute. She obviously has a pretty good sense of... I will say silliness. Humor is yet to be decided. But she seems to take my humor readily. Hell she replied to an email that started:

Nice Shoes, wanna....

So I probably she give her more credit for a full humor rating. Of course, considering the ad she might have just been braced for the worst.

This does tell me if it sputters and dies, that I need to take the plunge. Martin is right. Damn him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Woohoo i'm right!!

No idea what i'm right about tho